The construction industry is burdened by rigorous legislations that can increase overall costs and considerably affect turnover. We at CWI Accountants help clients to optimize cost efficiency and increase overall profit.
We give expert advice on affairs related to building, construction, various investment ventures and management of property.
Our services include:
- Contractor/sub-contractor registration
- Deregistration of company and subcontractors
- Employees Payroll management service with monthly electronic slips, monthly RTI and FPS submission as well as year-end submission to HMRC
- Advice on VAT and stamp duty with calculation
- Tax planning for disposal and acquisition of land and building
- Preparation and submission of Capital Gains Tax
- Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment tax returns to HMRC
- Preparation and submission of accounts for Companies House as per the requirement on a yearly basis
- Preparation, computation and submission of all year-end full statutory company accounts to HMRC including CT600