At CWI Accountants, our expert team assists valuable clients with feasible business strategies that have a huge impact on business operations.
Our virtual financial officer reviews and analyses your business performance and add value to your business where gap is identified.
The benefit of having a virtual finance office far more outweighs the costs and benefits of having a full-time employee with similar skill set and experience.
Our services as your virtual finance officer include:
- Deal with all statutory requirements of a company
- Provide bookkeeping and management accounts services
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and devise plans for implementation
- Cash flow management to enable control over business finances
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Provide Payroll services
- Assistance with opening of bank account
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- Advice on the type of funding suitable for your business
- Provide you with a detailed analytical review to highlight factors like pricing, out goings and overheads that impact your profit
- Advise on Retirement and/or exit plan