If you are a sole trader, you run your own business as an individual and are self-employed. You can be both employed and self-employed at the same time, for example if you work for an employer during the day and run your own business in the evenings.
You can keep all your business’s profits after you’ve paid tax on them. You’re personally responsible for any losses your business makes.
Our team at CWI Accountants provides dedicated assistance to self-employed to file tax returns in a timely and orderly fashion along with efficient solutions to minimize the tax bill.
We offer a wide range of services according to individual needs and type of business. We have procedures that are meticulously designed and simplified for easy understanding of our clients, making their affiliation with us a pleasant one.
Our services include:
- Assistance with self-employment registration depending on individual situation and guidance on important dates and deadlines
- Assistance in decision making with regards to weighing benefits of choosing self-employment or initiating a company
- Proper and timely submission of claims pertaining to tax allowances and deductions
- Assistance with additional paperwork
- Advice on making tax digital for self-employed
- Expert advice to minimize tax liability or even full mitigation if possible