Corporation tax is paid by UK limited companies, and is calculated on annual profits, in a similar way to income tax for individuals. All profits are taxable however, certain specific expenses can be deducted, and there are allowances you can make use of to help reduce your tax liability.
Corporation tax forms a big portion of your trading costs, coupled with increased pressure from tax authorities with regards to reporting obligations, strict investigation policies and serious penalties for non-compliance. This can sum up to drain a company’s resources as well as valuable time and energy.
Our dedicated team at CWI Accountants helps you to decrease the corporate tax exposure and provide relief from the administrative burden of dealing with tax authorities.
Our services include:
- Tax returns and computation
- Conversion of accounts in iXBRL format for online submission
- Tax efficient remuneration planning
- Capital allowances reviews: Annual investment allowance (AIA) and enhanced capital allowances (ECA)
- Raising finance
- Succession planning
- EIS registration
- Structuring and restructuring of company activities
- Research and development tax relief
- Deal with the complex demands of compliance
- Representing you in correspondence with tax authorities