Registered Office is the legal address as shown on the public register of Companies House. This is the main address for any official correspondence from the Companies House and HMRC with your company.
Our clients can prefer to use our address as the registered office address. There are various genuine reasons for companies to consider this option and is also beneficial in the following aspects:
- Gives privacy to companies who are not willing to disclose address on the public register
- Any official correspondence from Companies House and HMRC will be secure and dealt with in a timely manner
- It puts the clients at ease, as we assure that deadlines are not missed and penalties are prevented
Correspondence from HMRC and Companies House include the following:
- Authentication Codes for new companies with regards to various departments of Accounts & Taxes for compliance
- Reminders on filing of corporation tax and payments
New companies can use our official address as the registered office address at the time of incorporation. It is a hassle freeway which will minimize cost.
We provide a smooth and easy switch over of registered office address to ours, in cases of established companies that wish to change the registered office address. We provide online form required to change address. We complete the procedure after receiving consent from you.